The Government of the Russian Federation has allocated more than 3.5 billion rubles, which will go to grant support for tourism projects in the regions of Russia.
The Telegram channel of the Government of the Russian Federation reports that more than 1.2 billion rubles of the allocated funds will go to 21 regions for development:
- beach areas on the shores of seas, rivers and lakes;
- creation of tourist routes with navigation;
- installation of information centers for tourists.
More than 1 5 billion rubles will be directed to 22 regions for the following purposes:
- creation of electronic guides;
- development of a tourist environment for people with disabilities;
- acquisition equipment for information centers.
In addition, about 700 million rubles it will be directed to the creation of new campsites and car campsites in Kamchatka, Adygea, Chechnya, the Krasnodar Territory and several other regions.