A little more than 100 days are left before the start of the OTDYKH Leisure 2022 exhibition, which will be held from September 13 to 15 in the center of Moscow!
Preparations for the main tourist event of autumn are in full swing. The business program has already been published on the official website OTDYCH
Here are a few topics that will be discussed in the Leisure 2022 business program:
- Industry balance and resilience
- Summer 2022 highlights
- The future of travel
- Digital trends in the travel industry
- How to make winter synonymous with vacation
- Effective promotion channels
- Online tools and networks
- Unique travel product ideas
- Travel to unusual destinations
This year, applications are open for discussion topics and case studies for Leisure REST. If you have topics and ideas that you consider important for discussion at the business site of the exhibition, share them with us.
A convenient form has been created for sending proposals:
We are waiting for your ideas until 31 June!