Hello friends. Today I want to show you how to choose a new phone for yourself)
My husband once again blocked a smartphone bought in Turkey in Turkey long ago in Russia, and he decided: “it's time to admit that we are staying in Turkey, so we need to confirm this fact by buying a local phone.”
And the purchase of an apartment and a car, therefore, did not talk about anything) Only after acquiring a new phone can you “recognize that we are staying.” Oh well…
It costs 2700 lira to unlock a foreign phone in Turkey! If the device is expensive, then this makes sense. And, of course, it’s easier to buy a local one…
How did you choose the model?
The decision to buy a new phone was quick and spontaneous. In the same way, he bought it: quickly and spontaneously) I came to the local MediaMarkt, held several models in my hands and bought the “most normal one”.
And the “most normal” is ours:
- For a good camera;
- And at least 128 GB of memory.
The result is Realme 8 for 5700 lira (19,500 rubles). Neither he nor I have ever heard of this brand. But, as it turned out later, the phone is really cool.
The main advantages of Realme 8 according to my husband:
1. Doesn't slow down. Everything works very fast;
2. Fully charged in 1 hour, and charging lasts for 3-4 days; But here everything, of course, depends on the intensity of use.
3. There are SO many different settings in the phone.
4. As many as five cameras! One on the front and four on the back. There are wide-angle, and macro, and some two more) They take good pictures.
5. Many useful features on the cameras, such as: high-speed photography, fast and slow-motion videos, built-in filters, the ability to record video immediately from the rear and front cameras! The last function is especially cool, although it's not quite clear what to do with it yet)
6. Instant unlock by fingerprints and especially by the face.
In general, my husband bought the phone almost without looking and guessed it. Budget, but cool.
The main disadvantage is that there is no video stabilization. So this is hardly suitable for bloggers. But in general, in terms of price/quality ratio, the device is worthy. True, we did not look at reviews on the Internet and reviews on it. Perhaps people have a different opinion on his account)
Thank you for your attention, your Mom at the Sea.