Hello friends. I recently read an interview with the Minister of Tourism of Turkey, in which he said that, contrary to negative forecasts, the 2022 hotel tourist season in Turkey is going very well: hotels are full and no discount programs can be expected from them this year, demand is already very big…
That's true, but only partly true
Regarding the occupancy of Turkish hotels, this is indeed the case, but this mostly applies to expensive five-star hotels, the demand for which in 2022 not only did not suffer, but, on the contrary, grew very much. This happened largely due to the fact that Russian tourists went to Turkey, who “couldn't get to Europe.”
We ourselves were surprised in July 2022, when we compared the number of vacationers in the expensive Gloria Golf Resort Belek hotel (her husband’s sister rests there) and in the budget Istanbul Beach 4 * in Kemer (we rested there) – the difference is enormous. Ours was half empty, and there were practically no empty seats in Gloria.
There are places in budget hotels! And discounts too
In general, the 2022 season is going to be the best for luxury hotels in Turkey. Here in Bodrum “due to the high demand, it was decided to extend the tourist season until November 15.” Hotels were originally scheduled to close on October 28, 2022!
What about prices?
Here are the top 5 best-selling all-inclusive budget hotel tours in Turkey as of early September 2022:
1. Klas More Beach 5 * – a budget five-star hotel in Alanya. Now this is the most popular tour for the beginning of September from Russia on travellate. The price for two adults is 109,000 rubles for 7 nights. The rating of the hotel is not high, but if you read the reviews, then, even giving a bad rating, people write “In general, we had a good rest. Quiet City Hotel for Family Vacation”
Klas More Beach 5*
2. A Good Life Utopia Family Resort 5 * – a five-star hotel in Alanya. In 2022, it feels like one of the most popular hotels in Turkey among Russian tourists. I hear about him all the time and see him in different tops. Last week we even wanted to go there for a day visit (it costs only $60 for an adult and $30 for a child), but, unfortunately, this time it did not work out (were very busy). We will try to get to it at the end of August and record a video review.
A Good Life Utopia Family Resort 5*
3. Club Marakesh Beach 4 * is a budget four-star hotel in Kemer. Good price, but all the latest reviews, to put it mildly, are so-so.
Club Marakesh Beach 4*
4. Senza Garden Holiday Club 5* is a five-star hotel in Alanya with good reviews and great price.
Senza Garden Holiday Club 5*
5. Olimpos Beach Hotel By RRH&R 3* is a three-star hotel in Kemer on the first line and with excellent tourist reviews for 2022. Judging by the photo and description, the hotel is very interesting and will give odds to most budget fours. Well, the price is right.
Olimpos Beach Hotel By RRH&R 3*
Thank you for your attention, your Mom at the Sea.